Zoeken in deze blog

dinsdag 20 augustus 2013

School outfits

Noooo...school starts in 2 weeks..just thinking about it makes me want to cry. But it is a good reason to buy some new clothes for a fresh start. But with so many fashion magazines, websites etc etc what should we buy? There are so many options and you want to have easy-comfortable-but still good looking clothes. I was looking at some pictures for inspiration and I loved these outfits...I'm definitely going to try to buy outfits that are looking like these ones, I hope you guys like it:      
Black is always good :)
Sooo cute 
Love everything about this
<3
Simple but still good looking
Love this bag

                         

1 opmerking:

  1. Lovely combinations! Now I feel like shopping again :D Going back to school with a nice, new outfit makes it all less worse!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen